Iran’s Guardians Council confirms Ahmadinejad win, protesters shouting “Down wieth dictator”
|| protesters are angry of the result by Guardians Council. They countinued ther protest by southing “Downwith dictator” on rooftops in Tehran as they do at nights since the fraudulent election.
According to Rferl, Iran’s Guardians Council has confirmed the results of the fiercely disputed presidential election following a partial recount, Iranian state broadcaster IRIB reported.
Earlier, the semi-official Fars news agency reported that the result remained unchanged from what was announced a day after the June 12 poll. Ahead of the announcement, witnesses reported an increased police presence in some Tehran squares.
The move follows more than two weeks of sometimes deadly street clashes as hundreds of thousands of Iranians protested against initial results that showed incumbent conservative Mahmud Ahmadinejad winning in a landslide.
Demonstrations have eased since Iranian security forces intensified their violent campaign to disperse rallies, arrest perceived opponents, and raid demonstrators’ homes.
But reports suggested thousands of critics of the vote and supporters of reformist candidate Mir Hossein Musavi turned out for a demonstration outside a mosque in the north of the capital, Tehran, on June 28 that officials had said could go ahead.
Video has emerged that purportedly shows a Musavi supporter holding a mobile telephone to a loudspeaker to allow the candidate to talk to the crowd, although the speaker’s identity is impossible to confirm and his words difficult to understand.
According to BayBak, protesters are angry of the result by Guardians Council. They countinued ther protest by southing “Downwith dictator” on rooftops in Tehran as they do at nights since the fraudulent election.
, Voice of a Nation
Related posts to this topic
- ===> Iranian police 'beat protesters'
- ===> Iran detains British embassy staff
- ===> Protesters attack Iranian embassy in Sweden
- ===> Obama condemns violence against Iran protesters
- ===> AZERIS CAUTIOUS ABOUT SUPPORTING NATIVE SON MOUSAVI IN TEHRAN POLITICAL FIGHT
- ===> Iran election annulment ruled out
- ===> Iranian politician calls for Moussavi's arrest
- ===> Iranian clerics seek supreme leader alternative
- ===> Mousavi defends 'right' to protest, after 17 die in Iran
- ===> Iran arrests Rafsanjani's familiy members following deadly protests
- ===> US urges Iran to end 'violence'
- ===> At least 19 dead in Iran unrest, hospital sources say
- ===> Musavi joins his supporters, "Down with Khamnei" being shouted
- ===> Police block protest site in Tehran, witness says
- ===> Will Musavi Challenge Iran's Supreme Leader?
- ===> Iran's supreme leader delivers crisis speech
- ===> Sima Didar, partner of Alireza Farshi is arrested
- ===> A big shift in "Color revolution", Green turns to Black and devids protesters
- ===> Monthly Report of Association for the Defense of Azerbaijabi Political Prisoners in Iran (ADAPP) â€“ May 2009
- ===> Wounded, damaged and bullets, attack to Tehran University (Photo)
- ===> Akbar Alami's apartment was attacked by armed men (Photo)
- ===> 'Shots fired' at Iran protest
- ===> Bloody protest in Tehran, clash with police, fire (Video)
- ===> Latest images of Tehran's protest (Photo)
- ===> Ahmadinejad hails election as protests grow
- ===> Another miracle from Fars rejime! Ahmadinejad 'leads Iran poll count'
- ===> Nations in Iran vote in tight presidential election
- ===> 2- A protest held in Tabriz demanding release of Azerbaijani nationalists (Video)
- ===> A protest held in Tabriz demanding release of Azerbaijani nationalists (Video)
- ===> A protest held in Tabriz demanding release of Azerbaijani nationalists (Photo)
- ===> Iran: Election amid repression of dissent and unrest
- ===> COMMUNICATION 1: AMBIGUOUS APPROACH OF IRANIAN AUTHORITIES TO Dr. Eâ€™LEMIâ€™S CANDITATURE TO IRANIAN PRESENTIAL ELECTIONS
- ===> Iranâ€™s presidential election amid unrest and ongoing human rights violations, Amnesty International
- ===> COMMUNICATION 1: CAMPAIGNING FOR HUMAN RIGHTS OF MR. FERSHI
- ===> GENERAL COMMUNÄ°CATÄ°ON 4: RACIAL INCITEMENTS IN IRAN AGAINST SOUTH AZERBAIJANIS
- ===> A seminar held in Stockholm in remembrance of 22 May uprising in Southern Azerbaijan (Photo)
- ===> Mohammad Khatami was shocked by protesters while giving speech to his followers (Video)
- ===> Students in Urmu: "No lefties, no rightis!, Ae are nationalists" (Video - Photo)
- ===> Khatami denied him involving in an insulting party, calling the video FAKE!
- ===> Students of Amir Kabir Uni. in Tehran protesting Khatami's insulting joke on Turks (Photo)
- ===> Mirhosein Musavi faces â€œGray Wolvesâ€ protesters in Urmu city (Photo)
- ===> Protesters in Tabriz say: "No to Mirhosein Musavi, No to Fars apartheid" (Video)
- ===> Protesters arrested, pepper gas used against people in Tabriz (Video â€“ Photo)
- ===> Paid supporters brought to Tabriz for Mirhosein Musavi (Photo â€“ Video)
- ===> Protesters in Ankara demanded Iran to end invasion of Southern Azerbaijan (Photo)
- ===> Video footage from demonstration in Tehran University by Turk students
- ===> Former minister of Khatamiâ€™s cabinet faced a protest in Khoy (Photo)
- ===> Protest in Tehran University condemning insult over Turks and Islam prophet by ex-President Khatami (Photo)
- ===> Mass protest in Ankara and Istanbul condemning Iraian pressur on Southern Azerbaijan (Photo)
- ===> Students of Islamic Open University of Urmu protesting (Photo)
- ===> Protest in front of Mirhoseyn Musavi's campaign center (Video)
- ===> First video footage of yesterdayâ€™s demonstration in Tabriz
- ===> "Family walk" in Tabriz turned to nationalists march
- ===> Iranian reformists injured protesters in Tabriz (Video - Photo)
- ===> Iran council approves main presidential candidates, Akbar Alami did not pass!
- ===> Photos and resolution of peaceful demonstration in London against BBC
Images may not be related to the post.